WE MOVED!

Thanks for visiting Cardinal Diamond Diaries. If you our finding our site for the first time or returning after a break, please check out our NEW location at DiamondDiaries.net

Monday, June 7, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Chris has a great post for today, but she's having technical difficulties. Hopefully we'll get it all squared away later this afternoon!

In the meantime, check out this story by Bernie Miklasz on the Cardinals' suddenly older bench. Glad I'm not the only one speaking out on this (far from it).

Tonight's starter?
Cards are out on the West Coast tonight at the late late late time of 9:10 PM CST. In a strange twist, reports are coming out that Blake Hawksworth will make the start. Don't get me wrong - I'm a big fan of Hawk - but I'm confused as to why P.J. Walters is being tossed into the pen as a long reliever. Are we looking at a bullpen game?

2 comments:

  1. TLR said no matter who started, it's likely a bullpen game. Not sure exactly why that is--you'd think leaving Walters out there for 5-6 innings no matter what would be OK--but there you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he suddenly being conditioned for long-relief and I completely missed it? I can't imagine the reasoning behind this, but I've never claimed to understand Tony either...

    ReplyDelete

avandia lawsuit